domenica 23 agosto 2015

Ricordando River Phoenix




A Metolius (Oregon), il 23 Agosto 1970 nasceva River Jude Bottom (Phoenix).

E io non posso non ricordarlo.

I would never, never do anything unless I believed in it.

River Phoenix





(Aleka's Attic, il gruppo di River)


There's a hole in my hat, 
shows a near miss grazing my scalp,
and my hand are the only injuries 
I'll stand if I can 
When I fall forget me

Will you respond if I float in? 
Yes, welcome me back with a marching band

There's a hole in the ozone,
So life's worth giving up and when I do, now, won't you please forgive me 
It's not that I've lost
'Cause in a way, well, I've been winning.

Will you respond if I limp in?
Welcome me back with a marching band. 

There's part of you that can't help but to see right through this part of me, 
and so when I go around round and I hit the town, 
and when I can't be found, then you wait for sounds. 
Well it's over you, you're under me, and if it's the way it should be then I won't bother
Your point of view is the point in me
So when you hear a loud sound it means I'm back from town 
Now all this night is on my side.

Ooh like a sitting duck, floating like a swan then flying like a dove 
Ooh, la, like a sitting duck, 
floating like a swan and it's all afterthought.

There's a toll at the bridge
If I pay I'm giving in 
and if I don't then I could always swim it
With wings I could fly and avoid the risk of sinking

Will you respond if I float in?
By now I've forgotten how to use my fins

There's a part of you that can't help but to see right through this part of me 
And so when I go around round and I hit the town
and when I cant be found found then you wait for sounds 
Well it's over you, you're under me, and if it's the way it should be then I won't bother 
Your point of view is the point of me died
And when you hear a loud sound that means I'm back from town now 
I rarely get to feel, you know, I hardly ever feel in place

Like a sitting duck, floating like a swan then flying like a dove. 
Ooh, la la, it's my faulty love 
In the corner like a dunce it's all self conscious thought

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Un buon libro lascia al lettore l'impressione di leggere qualcosa della propria esperienza personale. O. Lagercrantz

Gadget

Questi contenuti non sono ancora disponibili su connessioni criptate.

Adsense

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...